• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warriorxcr1- great guy, verry patient in recieving payment, verry undersanding.

bought ACERBIS wrap around hand guards

Five stars *****

thanks

Yamarider...yeah that is what happened. No joke jail sucks. It really sucks whe you kick someone's ass who you catch with your girl!!!!!!! Then try to leave drunk, not a good idea! Sorry. My word is my bond and I did screw up with shipping and I will refund your money and still get the stuff to you just because it was a promise. Sometimes things happen in life that you have no control of!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as an update, baja226sport gave me a refund last night without any trouble.

Yamarider...yeah that is what happened. No joke jail sucks. It really sucks whe you kick someone's ass who you catch with your girl!!!!!!! Then try to leave drunk, not a good idea! Sorry. My word is my bond and I did screw up with shipping and I will refund your money and still get the stuff to you just because it was a promise. Sometimes things happen in life that you have no control of!!!!!!!!!!!!

your a good man

Prm Skidplate .250 with linkage box cover from warriorxcr1

Very fast shipping, item looks brand new. Can't wait to get my nerf bars from him....Thanks bro

Suprisingly one of the few aftermarket parts that bolted right up without any extra work. Looks very nice on my bike, kind of heavy but what else would you expect of something that is made to protect..

warriorxcr1- positive- bought IMS pegs and heels from him. arrived in perfect condition, well packaged. good guy to deal with. thanks again ant!

suspensionworx- Bought his IMS Direct Shifter that he modded. Excellent guy to deal with.

87warrior: Quick payment, responds to PMs quickly. I think he should buy more of my stuff.......

slamdam97 quick shipment verry pleased with product will be happy to o business in the future recomended buyer to buy things from

does anyone have any feedback on jeff850? no offense jeff i just like to no about people who i am buying from...

i bought a revers lever off of trailwarrior534 great erson to do business with fast shipping a+++++++

bought some of DeathShadow led lights verry good transzaction verry happy with lights would recoment anyone to do business with him verry good seller a++++

slamdam97

I got my FMF PowerBomb Header back. ;D

Excellent person to do business with. Super fast shipment.

If your thinking about buying any of his parts from his part out. I assure you that you will not be let down.

Thanks

DSWwarrior350

Bought a brake reservoir from him, slight problem with shipping but no big deal, would do business with again. great guy to deal with.

slamdam97 is a stand up guy. I bought a pipe and bumper from him. Stuff was top-notch condition, shipping was very fast. Thanks a ton.

Back