• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speedy 2222--Total ******* asshole--screwed me out of $70,sold me a shock that was not what he said it was,does not reply to pm`s(many)I have been patient enough-you obviously are not yet a man,a man would own up to his mistakes.NEVER buy any thing from this douchebag.

Speedy 2222--Total ******* asshole--screwed me out of $70,sold me a shock that was not what he said it was,does not reply to pm`s(many)I have been patient enough-you obviously are not yet a man,a man would own up to his mistakes.NEVER buy any thing from this douchebag.

So... were you disappointed with this transaction?

;D

Thanks for the heads up, man. Before I buy anything from someone here, I'll check this thread for past feedback.

jccruiser78 great guy to do business with ide do it again with him anytime in the future fast shipping

Awesome you got it just like UPS said.

slamdam97- Very Positive A+++++
Very fast payment

Hope you enjoy what I didn't!!

Baja226sport - negative - he was giving away a grab bar and filter for just the cost of shipping, I sent him 10 bucks like 2 or 3 months ago, and I never got the parts. He's not responding to my emails, so I got ripped off 10 bucks. I doubt we'll ever see him on the site again, but if he comes back don't buy anything from him.

Baja226sport - negative - he was giving away a grab bar and filter for just the cost of shipping, I sent him 10 bucks like 2 or 3 months ago, and I never got the parts. He's not responding to my emails, so I got ripped off 10 bucks. I doubt we'll ever see him on the site again, but if he comes back don't buy anything from him.

He hasn't posted in over a month. Maybe something happened...jail? or something...lol.

he was giving me a story about how he got mixed up and sent them to the wrong person, that was a month ago, and he hasn't responded to an email since.

Warriorman11 - Positive - sent out part before payment was recieved.....AMAZING business, just recieved rear shock today, as pictured and described!!! GREAT!!

Positive feed back for "Warriorxcr1"
bought a pro aluminum bumper, was in excellent shape
as stated. A+++

gssuperduty

Latest posts

Back