Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@lbjamm, A lot of my friends run GT thunder products and use their services, I know they are expensive but almost all aftermarket shocks are. I thought about buying a set of HLS shocks for the front, They are high quality and there customer service is awesome. I looked at your quad and its badass, I didn't even know you had a lot of the parts on it, Take some pics and show that hard work off lol.

I'm gonna be rebuilding it this winter so I'll prolly do a build thread. Stay tuned...

How much are those arms? I really need to get a cheap used set of EX arms to lay the 1st gen arm debate to rest...

@Pat they are listed on ebay right now for 160 bucks and 20 for shipping, Real nice a arms. I would have loved it if they would have fit mine.

Yeah I'm still working on my 86 atc350x, and am starting on my 70 Javelin. Need to sell two quads I have, too...

Got one of my parts in from Houser Racing, Its a Antivibe bar clamp. Im gonna use the top part of the clamp on my 350 and the bottom on my 660's Houser stem. The reason I got it was that I needed to relocate my neutral and reverse lights and the top of the clamp has the mount for a dash relocate. Pics of the clamp. Killed 2 birds with 1 stone on this purchase, A part for both quads.

Top of the clamp

Next purchase is +2 a arms, Either Full Flights or ASR's. I still have a Blingstar bumper coming and the little dash relocate piece that should be here within a week or so. So until I get some actual a arms Im done with all the other parts. Thanks everyone for the advice and opinions.

interested to see how this works out. im working on building my own bracket to do a relocate on the stock stem

@CJ heres what its gonna look like, So you can get an idea. I was gonna mount my lights in my hood but Im not ruining a Quadtech hood for 2 little lights. This set up is on a LTR450 took from Housers website, And Its got a mount for my tether kill switch also.

that really doesn't look too bad. do you get the new sockets for the lights? thats my biggest workaround is making sure there's room for the 90 degree bend. mine is going to look very similar to the rox dash.

CJ if you are dead set on a dash relocate, ModQuad, Lonestar and JB Racing sale some nice billet mounts. The only reason I got Houser was because I already had a stem for my 660 and needed the bottom part to complete it.

Thanks Coty, Cant wait to see yours finished bro

ive looked at billet mounts. only dash type mounts i found was from modquad. are there other bikes i could cross reference that would fit?

As long as the mounts are 7/8th's they will work with the Protapers I sold you. The aftermarket bar clamps are wider than the stock distance so you will need a shorter width clamp. I know the Banshee's and 660's use the same width clamps, On Ebay type in Yamaha raptor dash and look at a few of there RIS Designs dashs you might like one of those.

Hey on that houser stem is the part the anti vibe bolts to tapered inside or is it a straight tube? I'm wanting to build my own and have never been able to confirm that.

The part that the anti vibe goes into are Straight tubes, If you are planning on making some for the 350's I would be very interested in one. I know the Houser stem are made to use only there Anti vibe clamps. I wish the Houser would fit my 350, But maybe in a few months I may get me a Roll design or Lonestar.

@Weston if you want I can take some pics of the top of the stem for you to get a better idea on how to start making them.

Back