Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm can you get a I.d. On those mount tubes and length? That would be awesome!

I have narrow bars, 710mm factory are 780mm so I require the narrow mount like the warrior and shee use, do they make those mounts in that width or do you know?

Ill keep you in mind if I make them. It won't be for a while though (after January at the soonest) I'm changing jobs from a night stocker at a grocery store (full time decent pay) to a oil field probe tech so it may be a bit. I hope to start making parts again then too. Intakes will stay discontinued though

I can get you some measurements no problem at all. No big hurry on you making me a stem, But if you do decide to start in the future I would be down for one. As for the narrow mounts Houser don't offer them but Lonestar does have some for the narrower mounts, They are nice, Also got the built in tether mount with them.

@PhantomLord Thanks man for the compliments. I cant wait to see yours with the YFZ headlights and that carbonfiber dash.

I can get you some measurements no problem at all. No big hurry on you making me a stem, But if you do decide to start in the future I would be down for one. As for the narrow mounts Houser don't offer them but Lonestar does have some for the narrower mounts, They are nice, Also got the built in tether mount with them.

i could use those measurements as well plz!!

@Bones no problem, I will get them in a few hours. Are you planning on making some fabricated stems? Or just one for yours

i might make a few ... gotta see what its going to cost me to make one or 2 first ... i work in a fab shop making attachments for heavy equipment so i have access to everything i need ... i run a esab shape cutter.. and we have mills and lathes as well so it should be a cake walk

here is are site ... we build some big **** http://www.dsmanufacturing.ca/

we built this boom for a company called taggart construction (everything but the machine )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-flnJoGGw

thats bad ass bones!

the only thing i cant figure out how to build without using a factory stem is the actual knuckle down were the tie rods bolt, but im sure it will come to me

@97 i could use that ... @dwr i can cut the piece where tie rods mount to on the shape cutter and turn a piece for bearing/bushing/nut on the lathe

@Bones and Weston got you some pics and measurements. Stem measurements width from outside to outside 5 inches same applies to the anti vibe clamp
Inside the stem width 3 inches Same applies for the anti vibe clamp
Anti vibe metal pieces the bushings go on 2 inches
Bushings are 1 inch wide top and bottom
The metal tubing welded to the stem for the antivibe is 1 inch and a 1/4

Hope this helps towards making some stems. Bones Im a fellow construction worker as well, CCI Local 17 Iron and steel worker. We just built a 14 storie parking garage and a new hospital, But there was 10 different companies subcontracted on it. Must be awesome to work in a fab shop, Im in no hurry for a stem, Maybe in a few months. The only ones ive seen for our 350s are Lonestars and Roll designs both are badass but very expensive.

I was assuming you was gonna use a 350 stem and fabricate it, So these measurements are for the top of the stem. This stem I have fits YFZs, 660s and 700 raptors. But the anti vibe fits all of Housers stems.

i need the tube specs (the beveled tube) like length, and id of both the larg part of the taper and the smallest part of the taper, the rest i can solve

Finally after 2 weeks of waiting I got my bumper in from Canada. This makes my 3rd Blingstar bumper Ive bought this year. I know there is a lot of different opinions about the Blingstar ironcross bumpers but I like em and that's all that matters lol. I have only seen a select few of these on 350's, Kyle and I think 3 other members have it. Once I seen it I couldn't pass it up, Theres not a lot of options to choose from anymore, Thanks for Coty's info I ordered a black YFZ Proarmor V style grab bar to go with the black bumper, It should be here this week. If all goes right I will be placing the order for some +2 A arms in a few weeks. Slowly its coming together, Keep in mind that im building 2 quads but I have all winter.

I will post some pics later with it on, Before and after.

Thrown the bumper on, And love it!! Nothing was wrong with my DG I just wanted something different that's hard to get. The weather here right now is nasty, cold and wet. Haven't had a chance to even enjoy either quad or see any benefit from the Flexx bars. I rode it up the road a few times last week, I have a feeling its gonna be a long winter. More parts on the way.

Back