Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim that's how I feel about my bike. Never selling it. Its mine till I ride the piss out of it. Way too much of my time and money into it. She's mine.... What kind of green? Bright green would be tits..

Yep bright!!!! Green, Highlighter green. I got one of the new Flexx bars coming and the mud plug decals to match it. Maybe later this winter I will PC a few items the same color. but for now the primary colors are Blue, Carbon fiber, White and green. Im keeping the white rings but will have green plugs, gonna be one of a kind that's for sure.

$(KGrHqN,!qME+n(9!cdiBP+K9HQ5j!~~60_57.JPG

Got a few little goodies since the last update, Green Fasstco pad and all the Hiper mud plug decals showed up. They are 8's but I can use them anyways. I took a little bit of 3m dinoc vinyl and covered a clear cover just to see what one would look like. Also traded for some Elka 2+R's and a Stage 1 Hotcam, The Elkas was just serviced, all new everything, the only bad part is they are set for a 185 to 195 pound rider. So I will have to get them resprung. Another good thing is that they was bought for a 350 with +2 suspension, Im gonna keep the GTT's for back up shocks then again they might just be better than the Elkas. If I don't like em, Ill just resale them.

Ive decided to keep the Cycra Probends, I just ordered white guards to replace the blues and a DID timing chain to go with the Hotcam install, To say the least I wont be updating no more until I have the quad done, This week Im mounting my rings, plugs, and front tires. I may post some pics of the Elkas when they get here but until next time everyone have a kickass summer and be careful, Elbows up and feet on the pegs BRAAAAAAAAPP!!!

YAYYYYY My friggin starter clutch is out!!! Pulled the starter still spins, checked all wires, fully charged battery, same ol spinning sound = Starter clutch failure. And yes its the starter clutch I own a 660 I know what they sound like when one goes out.

I was in a good mood decided to ride it for the 3rd time this summer and try out the GTT shocks one last time before the Elkas get here, Im at my breaking point with it, By the way everyone Adam Mcgills 2014 quad is for sale, 10k worth every dime. One question is OEM the best starter clutch to get for these 350's?

Yea Tim don't **** around with nothing else. Just get OEM. Boats.net has the parts you need the cheapest. I've been thru this- its about 70$ extra for OEM. Well worth it.

Jimmy u are the man!!! thanks for the info,I was so close to buyin one of the 60 dollar ones. Kyle is testing one right now so who knows if its good or bad, I will buy the OEM

Its a lil more than 40$. Let's say 50$...cmon that's 50$ for real parts that will last. Find a stator gasket on eBay and you'll be good to go for around 210-215$ total cost for the job... I know you gotta puller so you ain't gotta worry bout that. Easy.

Just ordered a TM Designworks rear guide with the dual powerlip rollers, Hope the dang thing fits, It says for Warriors, blasters, banshees with aftermarket skids. I also took a chance and finally broke down and got a Houser drop grab bar, Don't know if its gonna fit or not oh well, I know I can slap it on the 660 if not. Still waiting on the Elka 2+R's and white Cycras.

Thanks Jimmy, Im waitin on the big brown truck right now for a few other goodies. I know one thing push startin your quad on flat land suckkkkkkks,

Latest posts

Back