Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jimmy, Im waitin on the big brown truck right now for a few other goodies. I know one thing push startin your quad on flat land suckkkkkkks,

Haha Oh yea it does! Get that starter clutch fixed already!!!! Stalking the UPS guy is fun. And when he gets there; your all happy & he looks at you like "so what; im here" & could care less.

Me and the UPS guy have had words over the past few years LOL. He knows how to push my buttons, Heres a good story, When I ordered my first set of Flexx bars they had to be signed for well by the time I got outside he was pullin away, So me being stubborn and impatient waits on him in the middle of the holler till he comes back out. To say the least I got the bars that day.

Finally after almost 3 weeks of waitin the Elka 2+R's arrived, Not sure yet if im gonna sale the GT Thunder's. Will be posting pics of the Elkas later today

Thanks G and Ed,

Well so much for the TM designworks dual rear guide, Its too big to run with my Quadboss skid plate, So either I sale it or the skidplate. Im debating on running a dual sprocket guard from a YFZ, They use the same bolt pattern on the sprocket and rotor, so they are numerous to choose from, Houser, Blingstar, CV4, Vanilla Gorilla Racing, GT Thunder, But its not a cheap set up. Ive been familiar with them for a long time but haven't used one on my 350. Decisions decision's Its always something. Anyone needing a almost new rear skid plate for cheap??? QuadBoss.

I was wanting at least $40 shipped for it, Actually its for sure for sale now. I just bought a GT Thunder dual sprocket guard.

Got my GT Thunder dual sprocket guards in today, Now time to figure out what to do about the rotor..... Most likely and going to buy the GT Thunder rotor guard for the YFZ and redrill the holes, Hopin it will fit.

lucky you have a 4 hole pattern for the sprocket, the warrior is the oddball of quads with 6. I just left the rotor alone on mine though. I wish I would've bought those elkas, they're sprung perfect for me.

I have been in the garage the past hours trying to rig up a rotor guard, Ive used a skid plate cut into, found out that depletes the purpose still lose clearance. Borrowed a buddies Teixeira Tech guard from a TRX and it wont fit, So im glad to hear you have been running without one Kyle, And about the Elkas , man I was shocked about how great of condition they are in, I was worried about them being to soft but on the paperwork they was last valved for 200, He told me they felt like 190 ahh either way its alright for now, I bolted them up and they feel awesome, a lil bit stiffer than the GTT's and they was built specifically for me, at 225.

Buying a new grab bar, Either going with a wide PRM that's powdercoated blue or Mud Motorsports new ones, Big price difference between the 2, $70 for the PRM or $105 to $130 for the MM's. Most likely going with the PRM since being its cheaper and has the fender braces included.

Prm as well for me too. Plus its powdercoated. That's a great deal for 70$.

Latest posts

Back