Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The angles are actually really close to the same as before, maybe a half an inch higher. These are rappy 700 shocks only .5 an inch longer than the 660 stockers. They will be fine.

Oh no sir, I have a warrior, but me and Tim talk alot about our 660's so I though I'd show him my best upgrade so far. :atv:

Wes I seen a set of Jogaca's sell the other day for 600 bucks on YFZHq's facebook page. If my mind don't change im gonna get him to do my rear 660 shock. They look sick on yours with the blue coils

If he will do the rear for $60 bucks yes sir I want his info, I got quoted well over 100 for to have mine done. Does the $60 include powdercoated spring and revalved??

What the hell, Im getting screwed. I was quoted close to 100 bucks. This included, new oil, seals, Nitrogen and powdercoating.

It may be because I have done business with him on the fronts, but hey tell him I sent ya Tim. I'm PM'ing you his info.

Wes I got quoted from a different shock builder, The only time ive talked to Jogaca was on RF, He is a damn good guy, He knew I was lookin for the Quadtech shock guards for my Elkas and he told me LSR had a set at their main office, So the rest is history I contacted Heath from LSR and he told me who had a set. I most likely will get my 660's rear done sometime this summer, I got so much stuff going on right now its a little ways down the list, Thanks for the info I got the PM earlier, Hope you have a kickass weekend bro.

Over the past month ive been screwed over by 2 big name companies, Ive been waiting on mud plug clips for over a month, I understand people get backed up and have to put their so called spoiled riders first lol I mean sponsored riders first but damn this is ridiculous. Also buyers beware of this seller on Ebay jethrow1641 the prick have ripped me off, I purchased a complete set of YFZ450 powdercoated black wheels from him and he has never sent them or responded to my PM's. I have opened a case and waiting for seller to take action.

Such a sad day for the XC community, Ive spoke highly about GT Thunder and all the great things they have helped me with over the years. Just last night Laz and his wife Mary Ann passed away in a fatal plane crash heading to Big Bucks GNCC. I just spoke to Laz 2 weeks ago about the dual rate shocks I just bought. I am at loss for words about this, I pray for the Sommers family and especially his son Brandon. RIP Laz you have touched many lives and will forever be missed.

Such a sad day for the XC community, Ive spoke highly about GT Thunder and all the great things they have helped me with over the years. Just last night Laz and his wife Mary Ann passed away in a fatal plane crash heading to Big Bucks GNCC. I just spoke to Laz 2 weeks ago about the dual rate shocks I just bought. I am at loss for words about this, I pray for the Sommers family and especially his son Brandon. RIP Laz you have touched many lives and will forever be missed.

Wow man what a tragedy. It's crazy how when it's your time it's your time.

Back