Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my arms today and I must say I have never received anything packaged as neat as I got from Geeess and BK, Houser Racing didn't even do this great of a job. Will post pics later.

Lol James is the same way.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Guys im at a loss here, I haven't changed no settings on my CP or my Iphone and its not letting me import photos??????? I suck at things like this, ive googled it and it keeps sending me to the iTunes store, Same everytime, as soon as I plug my phone in the pc it goes to apple/iTunes store, it use to say import photos, What the FFFF, Help if you know any tips how to fix this.

Im gonna have to do this the old way and Kodak Easy share them lol, I tried to connect to WiFI and import through FB but its not having it.

LOL The Kodak easy share never fails,

Heres the pics of the +2 a arms from Geeess and BK, Thanks fellers for being such loyal members, These pics don't do these justice, the blue pearl on the white is SICK!!! I love em, Overlook the finger prints on the blacks.

Those looks awesome, but seriously, they should have been on the bike a few hours ago lol.

LOL, Im bluffin they aint on yet, Im off work till Monday so yes they will be on tomorrow. Im waitin on my hubs and spindles to dry.

Spindles and front hubs are black, not they will be noticed much because of the mud plugs, I still decided to paint em for the hell of it.

Back