Considering a warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the rebuild kits I've found, as far as I can tell, don't show different pilot jet sizes. What would a size up be? As far as I know it's stock

I've searched google for this stuff and it's out there and I'm almost positive eBay has em. It's usually best to go with OEM parts

go to jetsrus.com you can buy any size jets and they'll be listed in order or go to your local dealer or atv shop they should carry them

Not real sure I can't see anything on em either but it looks like the right kit! Does it tell you if it's OEM parts fer your year and make?

What would a size up from the stock size jets be? Should I get them a size up if I don't know if its stock or not? Or just stick with stock?

Ok, to start out I ordered this rebuild kit. I suppose I'll see how it runs after that and go from there.

Boy I just may have to order me that fer mine, still got a bit of a high idle and can't seem to figure it out!

Back