Said goodbye to #5 today and picked up a low hour 99 Wolverine 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it better without the racks. Matte gray would look pretty damn good on the wheels too. Diggin all the pics Hauler, It looks really nice!

Love this look!
avy3u8ad.jpg

Lol it does look good! I prefer the racks though ;P You need to get a skid plate now. Oh, there is a black plastic shield that does over the front driveshaft that you are missing.

Got the plastic drive shaft shield on its way
And yes without a doubt I will be getting or making a belly skid for it already found one on ebay for $40 shipped and was looking at 1/8" sheet aluminum for a 12" X 28.5" which is exactly what size it needs to be costs right around $35 so I may as well just buy the made one

Yeah, the made one is best. If it's anything like the one on the Wolverine I have, it'll contour over some of the frame tubes.

really like that bumper and those nerf with the kick ups. some crawlin status right there. with the **** we do up in the mountains camping with just our quads that bike would be ideal!

Yeah the bumper really sets it off and yes the nerfs with the kick up rails are really nice makes it a little tricky to get on though.
We'll I ordered the rear axle bearings and seals kit last week from "DirtParts" on ebay out of Utah and still nothing says they will be here tomorrow I sure hope also ordered a pair of 2000 lumin 5" round 27 watt led headlights for it from Cali yesterday and they will be here tomorrow so that just shows how slow Dirtparts shipping is
And it was 2 day priority same as the lights and here its a week later and the bearings are still not here.
One way or another I will be getting some trail ride time on the Wolf this weekend!

I hate slow shippers. Just took a week to get a factory intake manifold for my 350x.

So... when we seeing some aftermarket shocks!?!

I'd really like to try a pair of yfz450 shocks on the front
Not sure about the rear

I don't know what it's profile is, but, Chunkyb is selling a White Bros 1905 cam and hd springs in the for sale section.

The chassis skid looks trick on these quads! Oh, Ed, if the parking brake stops working, as all disc brake equipped quads seem to do, there is a VERY simple way to "bypass it" so it works ;)

The chassis skid looks trick on these quads! Oh, Ed, if the parking brake stops working, as all disc brake equipped quads seem to do, there is a VERY simple way to "bypass it" so it works ;)

is it the same as the way you bypass it on the warrior Pat?

Yamaha, in all their brilliance, has one cable for the hand brake, and another that is for the parking brake. On my Wolverine, the parking brake didn't work. So, I cut the parting brake cable off, put a hand brake lever assembly from a TRX300 on it, and hooked the hand brake cable to the Honda lever. See, the Honda lever (on the utility quads) has a hand brake that DOUBLES as the parking brake, and has the reverse cable. Just remove the tiny reverse cable "lever" and you're good.

FYI, the hand brake cable on the Wolvy goes directly to the foot brake pedal. This is why the Honda parking brake works.

Oh, I have no idea how the rear axle bearings come out. Never done a set, but, a slap hammer may do it. That or take the axle tubes off the diff and get at them from the other side with a hammer and a drift.

Last edited:
Back