• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts that are still available

Streamlines stainless braided throttle cable NEW
YFZ450 carbon fiber plastics NEW
4 oem rims with ITP HD Holeshots 21x7x10 tires and 20x11x9 Turf Tamers
2 oem front rims with some Maxxis Razr 2's tires are bald
Prodesign Tether kill switch black
Yellow 660 front shocks need bottom bushings
1 set of 660 a arms, spindles and tierods and ends
1 set of 350 raptor a arms, new poly bushings installed 2 years ago
1 Renthal cr low bend bars 7/8ths
IMS gas vent tube NEW
3 Outerwears , fit YFZ450, 250r and banshee NEW
YFZ450 throttle
YFZ450 front brake master cylinder
660 raptor oem clutch basket and pressure plate
1 350 raptor oem axle
660 raptor oem gas tank and petcock with gascap
660 raptor oem seat pan, cushion and cover
ATV Remote LED glow kit, been installed but still new includes 6 LED strips 14 color options and multi strobe options. Best kit on the market for quads.

Just being honest Wes the tires aint in the best shape, No plugs or leaks but have got some wear to them, They have around 50% left on the ITP Holeshot HD's and the Turf Tamers have around 25%. The rims are in great shape though. But if you need a set of backups the fronts are pretty good, Also they are 6ply.

Coty I would like to get around 25 to 30 bucks for the LED accent kit.

Can you send me a pic Tim it sounds like it would be cool to have for the dunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I can take a few later of them, its straight plug n play, You connect all 6 led strips to a box, connect the positive to the battery and ground negative also, and mount the LEDs wherever you want and your good to go. the remote takes some time to figure out but after you play with it awhile you will figure all the functions out. I still got the original package and instructions and decals

We need an entire forum for
Your classifieds lol I got the block off plate the other day thanks Tim

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks WarriorFreak hope you like the Moose PB plate

Anyone be interested in a rear set of polished ITP Baja rims 9x9's 3+6, Almost brand new, I was gonna plastidip them black or powdercoat them but just recently bought another set of Hipers so these wont be used. Just checking interest on the rims, Right now they have ITP Holeshots on them about 60% thread left. Want to sell just the rims but could do tires also if price was right. Shipping sucks

Ya bro mine are beyond slicks they are so bad we drift the street infront of my house because they are worthless in the dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow they must be bad then, I had a front set of Maxxis Razr2's that I ran till they where slicks, No thread at all, just a lil on the sides.

Coty Im gonna try and make you a good price bro, Im just worried about the shipping. It would be bad if the shipping cost more than the tires lol

Back