quad racer r450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think what you want to think but i am a sales rep for PPG and CarQuest auto parts. I am a distinguished painter advanced education in DCC DBC DBU MBC MEA MTK MBP DC and DG clears i have used are 2042 2002 2022 3006 3005 d894 d893 and mc 161 i know what i am doing when it comes to painting. Ask me anything. I know my ****.

think what you want to think but i am a sales rep for PPG and CarQuest auto parts. I am a distinguished painter advanced education in DCC DBC DBU MBC MEA MTK MBP DC and DG clears i have used are 2042 2002 2022 3006 3005 d894 d893 and mc 161 i know what i am doing when it comes to painting. Ask me anything. I know my ****.

Theres an old southern saying "those who can, DO; those who can't, teach or sale". From my experience that is pretty much true. Maybe it's not in your case but you're coming off as being a cocky, brand loyal (zuki), spoiled brat. People post their opinions and you call your opinion fact. You said your info came from someone who used to test for zuki then you said he would go for the invitational testing. Thats very common among dealers aint it?

I don't mean to bash ya man, but don't act like we're stupid!

From that last post Kreed...i will say that i am semi brand loyal...to all brands. If that means anything. Another thing, i do sale, i do teach and i DO paint and everything to do with paint and body as well as auto parts. I am cocky, probably shouldnt be but i am a little cocky. Last but not least, I am not spoiled, i am 18 years old, i BOUGHT a 2001 Dodge 2500 with the HD package, single cab long bed 2wd with a 360, a 2005 Suzuki LE C50 Boulevard with pipes, my 04' KFX700 with at least 2k in mods, and i paid cash for my 88' Warrior. Thats just to give you an idea of what i buy ok, i took a loan for my truck, and my bike. The KFX700 is financed through Kawasaki Retail Services. I work for everything i own and i dont take hand outs, if i own it i take care of it, cause its my hard earned money. No i am not a suit wearing little bitch i wear a shirt with my name on it from aramark, i do manual labor as well when the slack needs to be taken up a little. Something lesser americans forget about.

-hoover

lol, its funny how someone posts a topic, and it always ends up totally different conversation, lmao.

how about this, EVERYONE STFU, and wait till the quad comes out. Nobody knows for sure about what its gonna be like, it could be a a giant douche with a 450 motor on it....we dont know for sure, so just wait and see.

wow guys if this quad comes out and blows balls
some of you are gonna be apoligizing!!!!! ill just wait and see cuz i love my yami

ya, alot of people have such strong feelings about it (im not targeting anyone in particular) and it isnt even out yet, it isnt worth argueing, and internet argueing at that. LOL, it kinda makes me laugh.

if that pic is real im sure they'll show it in dirtwheels when it comes out tomorrow. i'll let the real professionals tell me what it's like

Specs
Engine: 450cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve*
Bore Stroke: 96.6 x62.8mm
Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
Fuel System: Fuel Injection
Lubrication: Dry sump
Ignition: CDI
Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
Final Drive: chain
Overall Length: 1845mm (72.6 in.)
Overall Width: 1245mm (49.0 in.)
Overall Height: 1085mm (42.7 in.)
Seat Height: 780mm (30.7 in.)
Ground Clearance: 240mm (9.44 in.)
Wheelbase: 1285mm (50.6 in.)
Dry Weight: 167kg (368 lbs.)
Suspension Front: Independent, double A-arm, fully adjustable preload, compression & rebound damping
Suspension Rear: Linkage-type, gas/oil damped, fully adjustable spring preload, adjustable compression and rebound damping
Brakes Front: Dual hydraulic discs
Brakes Rear: Single hydraulic disc
Tires Front: AT20 x 7 R10
Tires Rear: AT18 x 10 R8
Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 liters (2.6 gal.)
Color: Yellow, White

the specs right from the suzuki web site
http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/ProductDisplay.aspx?modelCode=LTR450K6&activeSection=OVERVIEW

The YFZ is lighter and has a larger stroke and 5 valves. All and all they built a nice quad but it will be down to rider! I also wouldnt buy one for the next 3 years anyway with EFI on there (let people work out the bugs with EFI and the new bike itself).

Amen Death. Never buy the first model year of anything. I am speaking from experience, I am an engineer in research and development. Trust me, there is a lot of **** that gets out and it shouldn't.

it looks like they lowered it a lil bit from the1st piics 2 the pics on the zuki site

yea i wouldnt buy one right away ethier with all the bugs it will prob have

thats a dumb idea... normal people arnt gonna by somethin they gotta put race gas in... i thought the yfz 11.4:1 compression was high

its gonna cost you more to pay for the gas to fill it up then the actull payments for it

The 450r has the same 12:0-1 compression ratio.

General rule is anything over 12.5:1 is race gas. I'm running 12.1:1 on a minimum of 93 (sometimes Sunoco 94 or some toulene/xylene mix). With anything under 93 I had some minor detonation above 8k rpms. I know of a lot of people running pump gas with CR's around 12:1.

Back