Project ruckus!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill give you a tip Ajax will make any white plastic snow white no matter how stained it is then use sc1 plastic clear coat and it will stop it from ever staining again!

Very nice man, hell i had to sand and paint my 88s fenders white cus the original white just wouldnt come that clean..

Ajax does do awesome, Also a Magic Eraser does wonders. I have been using Maxima SC1 for years by far the best stuff I have ever used. Slick Products make some nice stuff also.

Ive ran a lot of different brands over the years and with regular maintenance they all will do great, DID, Volar, Primary Drive, Parts Unlimited. I just bought a Regina Zring and its expensive but top notch. I had one on my 660 and its held up great so I got one for the 350.

I been running the RK X-ring 520EXW for 2 years now with no problems
got a smoking deal on it too they sell for $100 retail and I got it on sale for $50

About 5 years ago i bought a Regina broke my first ride maybe they have got better the x ring is a chain i been reading about!

Well i now have a few miles on the motor and the base gasket delete has had no problems glad i did it im running a stock piston with a decked head and cylinder i know thats risky but hey im an outlaw what can i say lol im going to check compression and see what the numbers are. Ill keep you guys posted.

Yep good info man,, hell if i had seen just the begining vid i would have told you your chain was too stretched but looks like you got it handled.. good vid bro and just for some advise when i put my tensioner in and click it inward to add tension i actualy take a small screwdriver and click it in one extra click just to make the chain good and tight!!

Latest posts

Back