Project ruckus!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have not touched this thing in a few days just seem to have lost my drive i got more new parts and tons of ideals just cant seem to put the ball in motion!!!

stop dragging your ass man, you plan on riding it again dont you? Im going to remove my clutch cover this weekend and try to find out why my shifter wont come back up properly and install my new clutches and my new oil cooler clutch cover so you better get to work dude!!

Well Mr.Ruckus decided to wake up ANDDDD all I can say is wow she runs!!! 1st 2nd 3rd front wheels come up no problem really pleased!!! I haven't really been to 4th 5th 6th yet>>> updates/pics real soon

i can show you pics of my air intake i got the tubing off ebay, i can try to look it back up forya..

that would be a lot of help phantom i didnt know you was running the vm38.

Actualy im running the Mikuni tm36 pumper carb and soon ganna replace that with my edel, but you can choose what size hoses you want and then cut them short to fit what your running!!

Man dont ever come to MI with that setup lol. Wish I could run without a box, looks sweet but here not practical

Outerwears covers are your friend :tup:. That is pretty much my set up right there.

Naw im going to enclose it soon just dont have any aluminum sheet yet but ill get it right soon, i wanna make a box for it like the nice ones on ebay..

My fix for the crappy stock tie rod and ends. These are of a 350 grizzly 4x4 so there pretty tough.

Latest posts

Back