Project ruckus!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parts on the way list kib springs vm38 carb bb oil cooler yfz front brakes and i know i got some other stuff coming but hey i love surprises!!!!

With my 19 inch tires up front I can lock my front tires up whenever I please, even with the stock ones I could almost whenever. I don't know if my brakes are special or not but no point in upgrading them if it stops good right? It's MUCH better than my raptor.. that thing takes a mile to slow down.
Still love the beefyness of the yfz calipers though. :atv:

With the kibblewhite spring kit do you leave the old seats in and place the spring washer on top?!?!?!

Well got the head on and test fit the carb i found a cam gear cover of a big bear i had and called Yamaha tec and asked why the cover had a breather he said all oil cooled Yamaha atv's required a breather on the cover for best oil flow efficiency so i said hell I will polish this thing up and use it for the hell of it "I dont know if thats a fact or not it may not help at all" I simply called Yamaha and not a dealer but the manufacture and thats what one of the tec guys told me...

that looks funky man, i mean your polishing looks good but i have never seen a quad with a breath in the cam cover, i mean never!!!

Yeah its different!!!! I could have cleaned everything up a lot better and painted some stuff but this is my main bike for now and i like to ride and not care about scratching the frame if you know what im sayn.. I also could have done way better on the polishing i used to polish/resurface for a living but i got tired of scrubbing compound off me if you have ever done some major polishing you know where im coming from!!!

Latest posts

Back