Can you believe this?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, by definition it is someone who follows the teachings of Christ.

"i know i mispelled a few words as in other i ment of** " HUH?
Where did I get eight? Right here: diffrent (different), then (than), diffrence (difference), beleive (believe), christains (christians), belive (believe), pergatory (purgatory), diffrence (difference)

Did you not go to the link I posted? It will tell you what a Christian is and breaks them down further into denominations of the Christian churches with just a couple of clicks.

To say you are a Christian does not make it clear as to which religion you are. As you have pointed out, there are many differences in the Christian churches. For example, Catholics compared to Baptists.
ight you got me on the spelling thing ill admit that.. but someone who follows the teachings of christ is a christian huh? so those towel head fucks are christians to... because they believe that christ exists.. but im done with arugeing over this relgious ****... it doesnt mean squak to me what they have to say :) you will jus have to face it im right and your WRONG kreed... lol but its all good

[quote:cd5wda89]meh.. i only go to church once a year....
i dont ever go... big waste of time telling you what and what not to do[/quote:cd5wda89]

i just go cuz i like to make my grandmother happy ;D

I do believe in God though...

I haven't been going for very long, but I go every sunday that I don't have to work now.

xking: "...it doesnt mean squak to me what they have to say you will jus have to face it im right and your WRONG kreed... lol but its all good"

YOU EVIDENTLY STILL DIDN'T GO TO THE LINK!

But you're right, it's all good...lol

Sunday is my Holy day aswell.....actually just during the NFL football season:p I pray to the football gods!

I haven't been going for very long, but I go every sunday that I don't have to work now.

xking: "...it doesnt mean squak to me what they have to say you will jus have to face it im right and your WRONG kreed... lol but its all good"

YOU EVIDENTLY STILL DIDN'T GO TO THE LINK!

But you're right, it's all good...lol
i went to the link and read it... it's just the diffrent dominations of christianity.. but being catholic doesnt mean your christian. you both believe in God and also catholics believe in "THE OL SO HOLY MARY"....... they are just diffrent teachings around God..

i went to the link and read it... it's just the diffrent dominations of christianity.. but being catholic doesnt mean your christian. you both believe in God and also catholics believe in "THE OL SO HOLY MARY"....... they are just diffrent teachings around God..

Dude, they could more easily tell you that you ain't Christian. The Catholic church has been around longer than any Protestant one. The church you go to probably broke off of the Catholic church...lol Your last post makes absolutely no sense at all. But I'm sure I've proved it beyond any doubt at all to anyone with a high enough IQ and willing to accept the truth. I'm sorry that it hurts you so bad to find out that Christianity is much bigger than just the denomination you belong to. Do you even know what your denomination is? If your school says 'Christian School' then it is probably different denominations Christians that make up the school.

baptists.... and i dont belong to a church..and im almost on my way out the door from that school for telling a teacher to **** off lol shoulda seen his eyes lol its was my bible teacher it went a little something like this :eek: :eek: :-X no more bible talk for me.... i see where you are coming from... kreed :mad: lol hows your back?

baptists.... and i dont belong to a church..and im almost on my way out the door from that school for telling a teacher to **** off lol shoulda seen his eyes lol its was my bible teacher it went a little something like this :eek: :eek: :-X no more bible talk for me.... i see where you are coming from... kreed :mad: lol hows your back?

DARNIT! I can't ride, so fussing is the only fun I have here lately! lol

My back is better, I think, it just gets sore sometimes. That could just be old age though. I said from the start that I'd wait to ride until at least late March. If it snows this weekend, I'll make an exception and hook up the sleds! I'm planning on going back to where I got hurt first thing in April (when the trail opens) and getting some pics of it.

NOW HOLD ON JUST A SECOND!! i was just watching south park and the Pope got sprayed in the face with the virgin mary's menstral fluid, now how the **** can all the A-RAB's get mad at a cartoon and all of the christian world not give a **** about that???
oh ya becasue we don't have towels wrapped around our heads so tight it dilutes our sence of humor

ha ha ha.....you might be on to something there.

A feller on the radio this morning made a good point too; he thinks it is just because they are so hot all of the time and if they had air conditioning they'd be much easier to get along with.

NOW HOLD ON JUST A SECOND!! i was just watching south park and the Pope got sprayed in the face with the virgin mary's menstral fluid....

Oh ****, KingRappers gonna go blow someone up....j/k

;D

What gets me is they are still rioting over that ******* cartoon.

but they can't have air conditioners, becasue bush won't let them have nuclear power plants, im mean comon, all they want is a little central air, and they need some nuke reactors to get that power out into the desert, the pres is looking at it all wrong, they don't want nuclear bombs, they want central air

UPDATE: ;D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060216...danish_pastries

TEHRAN, Iran - Iranians love Danish pastries, but when they look for the flaky dessert at the bakery they now have to ask for "Roses of the Prophet Muhammad."

Bakeries across the capital were covering up their ads for Danish pastries Thursday after the confectioners' union ordered the name change in retaliation for caricatures of the Muslim prophet published in a Danish newspaper.

"Given the insults by Danish newspapers against the prophet, as of now the name of Danish pastries will give way to 'Rose of Muhammad' pastries," the union said in its order.

"This is a punishment for those who started misusing freedom of expression to insult the sanctities of Islam," said Ahmad Mahmoudi, a cake shop owner in northern Tehran.

One of Tehran's most popular bakeries, "Danish Pastries," covered up the word "Danish" on its sign with a black banner emblazoned "Oh Hussein," a reference to a martyred saint of Shiite Islam. The banner is a traditional sign of mourning.

The shop owner declined to comment Thursday.

In Zartosht Street in central Tehran, cake shop owner Mahdi Pedari didn't cover up the word "Danish pastries" on his menu, but put the new name next to it.

"I did so just to inform my customers that Rose of Muhammad is the new name for Danish pastries," he said.

Some customers took immediately to the new name. But others were less enthusiastic about the protest.

"I just want the sweet pastries. I have nothing to do with the name," homemaker Zohreh Masoumi told the sales clerk taking her order.

The drawings, which have offended many Muslims, were published in a Danish newspaper in September and then reprinted in European and American newspapers. One depicted the prophet with a turban shaped like a bomb with a burning fuse.

Islam widely holds that representations of Muhammad are banned for fear they could lead to idolatry. At least 19 people have been killed in protests over the past several weeks, most of them in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Consumer boycotts of Danish goods, from Havarti cheese to Lego, are costing Denmark's companies millions in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other Muslim countries.

Iranians love sweets, often bringing candies and pastries to parties. So-called "Danish pastries" are extremely popular.

The Danish's distinctive dough was first created in the 17th century by a French apprentice baker who forgot to add butter to the flour and tried to hide his mistake by folding lumps of it into the dough. It became known as "a thousand leaves" in France.

It was copied in Italy — where it is known as "folded pastry" — and Italian bakers took it to Austria. It journeyed from there to Denmark when Danish bakers went on strike and replacements imported from Austria brought along what became known in Denmark as "Viennese Bread."

The pastry became the Danish to the rest of the world, probably, according to the Danish bakers' union, because Danish bakers emigrated to so many countries.

In Iran, the pastries are domestically baked, not imported. Iran has cut all commercial ties with Denmark in retaliation for the prophet cartoons.

Iran's Danish renaming wasn't the first time a food name has become a symbol of protest. A Republican congressman from North Carolina helped lead an effort to make sure Capitol Hill cafeterias changed their menus to advertise "freedom fries" instead of french fries after France opposed the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

And the riots continue....

I don't blame Muhammed for not wanting his picture taken. If I had that many idiots following me, I wouldn't want anyone to know what I look like either!

Back