2013 michigan meet!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is in?

• Total voters
Where you from? Who cares if its not super modded? ??? Just going up there for fun

I live right near Romeo, the A on the map
eQsPP.png

It's not that I need it to be super modded lol, I just don't want to be running stock tires in the sand :tdown:

Wish I lived that close to lake st Clair! Smallmouth bass heaven! I see about the tires

the tires wouldnt be a huge problem dude lol it would still go!

I dunno man, I just know that 2014 will be so much better all around. We'll see how things are going this summer and I'll be able to make a better call on whether I should/can go or not.

its ok dude we still got like 8 months! you might have new tires by then anyways!

Im a big trail guy too. Figured it would be fun to try the sand once. Never ridden in sand

the only thing ya have to watch out for in sand is the drop offs. they are not a big problem at silver lake though. the sand is really fun! its like being in a huge sandbox with quads!

Jakebloom I have some spider creeks you could throw on quad for weekend they work great in sand and loose dirt.Not as great as paddle tires but a lil better than stock

Jakebloom I have some spider creeks you could throw on quad for weekend they work great in sand and loose dirt.Not as great as paddle tires but a lil better than stock

Thanks, I might take you up on that. Right now I have no way of getting to Silver Lake, but later in the summer things could change. Probably by the time July comes around I'll have a better idea of what's going on.

ok then... dont put yourself on it if your not going for sure and when ya know then put yourself on it!

Jakebloom I live in sterling heights like 20mins from you throw your quad on my trailer ride up with me and my buddy chip in 20 for gas and have a good time with some fellow yfm 350 members my buddys warrior is all stock hes going. Its about having fun not how modded your quad is.

Welp, NO JOKE, but guess what, cant make this trip either now! And guess the reason.....another ******* wedding!! WTF??? SO, with my wedding being this year, as of right now we have 6 other weddings to go to and my fiance´ is in 4 of them. YEASUS, I'm not going to be able to afford anything this year.

And why do all of our friends get married the same year I decided to? HELL, I've been dating Erin (my fiancé) for 9 years, longer then all these other couples have been together.

HA! That sux man! I HATE going to weddings. Hell I wore jeans and a t shirt in my own!

Back