2013 michigan meet!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is in?

• Total voters
I'd prolly just do a one day thing. All depends on if I'm up at the cabin or not

its like 5 for deadlast lol so i think he might do the overnight thing, we will see though.

depending on how high into the hills you guys meet. I think that Tim and i here at the shop may take the run up there... we snowmobile all though MI so it would be cool to get out on the quads up there a bit as well

silver lake state park, mears, mi. not that high in the hills lol. the only thing im worryed about is people going balls to the wall and getting fucked up while we are there.

its like 5 for deadlast lol so i think he might do the overnight thing, we will see though.

yeah, prob gunna do the overnight. I've always wanted to go to silverlake. My lil bro goes almost every year and loves it.

If its june or early july maybe but thats if us going to dirty turtle falls through which its looking that way

Plus im gonna be wanting to air it out at the dunes if i go which is kinda hard on a warrior

Last edited:
so yea august 17 is confirmed and my brother is coming with his built jeep lol. my dads riding the assblaster and i got the warrior. so this seems like its going to be a effing fun meet!

Yea I am down to go family has land 45mins away if guys want to camp there also on lake few quad trails let me know. In charelvoix Mi

sweet dude looks like we got a camping area too! btw welcome dude i didnt see we had a new Michigander on here! SWEEEEEEETTTT!

i know right bout time we got another! (lol a new one each month works for me)

Back