2013 michigan meet!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is in?

• Total voters
you wouldnt thats the thing i didnt want to touch it and when i did i held on for dear life and was shaking when i got off it, i never hit 120mph so fast

we will see how it does against the big bore stroker blaster! (the blaster doesnt have a chance)

dude there will be some super built quads up there i guarantee that lol.

I'm interested in going, however I might have to wait until a 2014 meetup because I won't have a vehicle until end of August/early September, and I most likely will still be running stock tires because I'm saving up for a car right now... Not sure what kind of vehicle I'm getting yet also, depends on how much priority I put on being able to haul my Warrior around. In 2014 I won't be saving up for a car anymore so I'll be able to invest in some paddle tires and other mods so I can hit up Silver Lake for the first time. Glad to see you guys setting this up though, shoutout to all the Michiganders out there.

Where you from? Who cares if its not super modded? ??? Just going up there for fun

I'm interested in going, however I might have to wait until a 2014 meetup because I won't have a vehicle until end of August/early September, and I most likely will still be running stock tires because I'm saving up for a car right now... Not sure what kind of vehicle I'm getting yet also, depends on how much priority I put on being able to haul my Warrior around. In 2014 I won't be saving up for a car anymore so I'll be able to invest in some paddle tires and other mods so I can hit up Silver Lake for the first time. Glad to see you guys setting this up though, shoutout to all the Michiganders out there.

dude there are peps here that will give ya a ride lol

I am now for sure ready for silver lake just installed new top end bored 20 over stage 1 hot cam full dg exhaust sounds bad ass and a new skid system made by me out of some tough plastics will post some pics after i take some. I am pumped for august now

St Helens trail riding? I kinda wanna see what this sand is all about and St Helen is farther of a drive.

Back