z400

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2phast2catch

Reaction score
hey, My warrior is staying with me, but i bought a 2004 z400 from a guy in P.A., j/w i noticed that the z400 has a lot better turning radius than the warrior, is there anything u could do to make the warrior turn better? I know thats a dumb question but w.e, thanks

why try to make the warrior turn better when you have the z that turns better, thats like me buying elkas for the warrior, but ride the z...........

My warrior turns much sharper than the z, and so should yours!!! The engine on the warrior is mounted a few inches further forward on the frame putting more weight on the front tires. The z has the engine in the rear making it much easier to wheelie with more weight and grip on the rear wheels. If your warrior can't turn sharper your tires suck or your suspension preload is jacked up. Check and see if your preload is properly set. On my warrior I can do donuts easily without the front tires even moving out of place, the rear sort of just orbits around. On trails it will whip around 180's disgustingly!!!

hah discustingly

or you could modify your steering stem and spindles to move the tie rods closer to the a-arms
i think thats how it works

Latest posts

Back