z400 on warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericsloan

Reaction score
having trouble setting up a new z400 carb on my warrior i tried to search for a "how to guide" but did not come up with any. the quad is spittipng and popping bad the cardb is stock and new dont know if i need to change any jets or needle settings but any help would be appreacated

my 400 carb does not have a choke cable it has a yellow flip handle so do i still have to change it and the pictures did not come up is there that i can see the location of all the jets so i dont get the wrong one

^ dude click the link that dedicated to that carb mod, there 4 pages to it, they talk about jetting and what have you on there. Post in the right sections too man. Welcome to the site.

we had other people ask questions about the z400 carb but not many replies because like beastlywarrior228 said, there were only a few that have done that mod and they would be the only ones that would have and idea. i hope that link posted above will help you out, cuz most of us woulnt be able to give you correct information. welcome to the site also

i did findout that the carb i bought on ebay is a heihin and jetts are not at all the same unless someone can teach me i am having trouble finding the right jetts

no idea what to have it jetted at for a kehin carb, but for the z400 carb (mikuni) that i put on my warrior I'm running at a 152.5 its slightly lean but it runs really well, and a 155 not so much. for the setup, everything you need is in that how to forum section. just follow it and you'll be fine after some tinkering.

http://www.bluetraxx.com/forums/yamaha-yfm350-raptor-warrior-87-present/74165-z400-carb-warrior-question.html

as for the jets, either a dealer should carry them or jetsrus.com

thank you allot i crossed over the 152.5 but the 72.5 i can not fing a crossover yet

Latest posts

Back