YZ250F Shifter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robo02cop

Reaction score
For those who have been thinking about doing the shifter on their Warriors and were specifically looking for a blue shifter, I just ordered this one off Ebay!

!BzjOpKQ!2k~$(KGrHqV,!jUEw44LNq9gBMWg)P20ZQ~~_12.JPG

Shipping was a little expensive, but if your looking for a blue one like I was this was the only one I could find!!! Here is a link to the auction, they have 8 left!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370416620307&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT :atv:

i have the same one.. i had to bend mine out a little to get it whree i liked it w boots on.

thats what i was thinking i thought it had to be the yz250 not the yz250f but i guess it will work?

I wasn't exactly sure and when I did a search I saw both, so?????

Ordered mine for a 250F,fits ok a little close to the stator cover but works fine.

I do have have and wear riding boots....I just got my quad though and haven't taken it out riding yet so I won't go through the adjusment phase of having to get used to where the shift lever is at while wearing riding boots!!

Sorry guys I haven't installed it yet......its sitting on my kitchen table. I received it and have been working all weekend and have been staying at my parents house while they are out of town so I haven't had the opportunity to work on the quad. I will let you know as soon as I get it on there!!!

So I have been on vacation for the last week and a half and spent a day working on the Warrior. Got the shifter and the nerf bars I got for my bday installed. The shifter fit perfectly and is absolutely awesome!!!! The shifts are so much tighter, and its actually easier to find neutral!!! Great mod, everyone should do it!!!

is it worth buying one of these? does this make the shifting from first and second more procise. almost every time i shift from 1st to 2nd it stops in neutral an revs up the damn thing like freakin crazy. do these shifters help that problem?

the direct shifter mod will fix hard to find neutral, sloppy shifting (your problem) it'll give a more soild click into the gears. well worth doing

is it worth buying one of these? does this make the shifting from first and second more procise. almost every time i shift from 1st to 2nd it stops in neutral an revs up the damn thing like freakin crazy. do these shifters help that problem?

YES!!!!!!!!!! Best mod that can be done to the warrior. Cured the hard to find neutral and made all shifts firm and precise!!! I rode the Warrior all last weekend and never once did I miss a shift, have a false neutral, or have trouble finding neutral when I stopped. :atv:

Back