yz 2 stroke dirt bike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior333

Reaction score
Well with my quad being down i am rideing my buddies yz 85 it is kinda small but it still a good time. On our tails i think i have more fun on it just because of the power ban and the ability to do wheelies its crazy i can be in fifth hit the power ban and pull the wheel without a problem it is so much fun if i could afford a new quad and new enuff about 2 strokes and how to maintain them and had the money to maintain it i would buy either a blaster 200 or a shee 350 but im poor so that wont happen for a while just thought id tell you all what i thought about the yzs

yeah .. its nice to get on a 2 stroker with a hanrd power band sometimes........i ride my budies as much as i can.... just since im not used to such a power band, i have ben thrown off a few times........................ so much fun tho.....i try an ride open terrian when im on that thing... for the hole purpose of not flying into a tree..

yah i love them little bikes, i ride my friends 2 stroker kawa 85 soo mcuh fun

wow i thought i was gonna get made fun of or something for rideing dirtbikes and that small of a bike but im glad im not the only one to expirence it we rode again today and i was throwing that little thing around like i been rideing it forever it was so much fun

Dirtbikes are sweet. I Ride my dads YZ250 all the time. Its pretty hard to get used to but once you learn it its not that bad. Plus i started riding dirtbikes, i also have the same bend handle bars on my warrior that he has and a twist throttle. So changing between the 2 isnt all that bad.

i am now killing to ride my warrior again i looked at it today and it was pathetic lookingi want it back together

well definatly get back on your warrior....but never forget about the bike... the best part about having both.. is if you want to go for a ride. you can take the bike and give your girl the atv.. or friend.... lets get real here .. atvs are alot safer for new riders..
..Do you got any pictures of your 2 stroke

Latest posts

Back