youtube not working for firefox help!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Anyone else having this issue?? the page will load but the video stays black. BUT if I go to IE it works great. Yesterday it was fine and today it takes a ****. I didnt install anything new and I installed the new flash player also and cleared all the cookies, cache etc.

Its working for me right now am watching a vid on firefox on youtube. Maybe just a bad vid or something.

try resetting the computr adn unplugging/plugin the the modem/router.

all fails then reinstall firefox.

Shouldn't have to go through all of that. Just a temporary glitch. Shut down Firefox and then relaunch it, see if it works. Ive had it happen once or twice.

It ended up working later that night. I dont know what the problem was. I restarted my comp and re installed firefox and it didnt help at the time. I dunno it must of been a you tube glitch.

Anyone else having this issue?? the page will load but the video stays black. BUT if I go to IE it works great. Yesterday it was fine and today it takes a ****. I didnt install anything new and I installed the new flash player also and cleared all the cookies, cache etc.
You should be good now. Im wondering if it wasnt a temp. glitch with youtube... I was either on my laptop or on my moms and was on IE last night and it wasnt working for me either but now its working fine.

Latest posts

Back