Your thoughts on these china knock off rides.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Reaction score
I need your thoughts on this china knock off clones and what not running around. I am wanting to get a little scooter to ride back and forth to work, and around town if I am alone, and if I can get the ole lady to ride with me. There is a tank sporty urban 150 for 400 bucks but needs work, gas gauge is messed up, blinkers they said are iffy at best and needed a batt and some other little stuff. There was another one it was a dajian orio tried to google it and found zilch, he said it ran last year, and doesn't want to mess with it been sitting all winter, looked nice he rode it on a long trip one way it a good 2 hr drive and it did fine. I know there are other sunl, roketa, komoto. Has anybody heard or had any personal experiences with them? If so what brand, what went wrong, hwo long did it last, how was power wise all those things. I want to find something in the 200 dollar range to will work for the time being while gas is at 3.35 a damn gallon. I can't afford to keep running my truck if it goes higher might have to get to old bicycle out and pedal to work.

they just kinda fall apart, they rattle them selves to death piece by piece, you can find a decent honda moped for 500 ish, and youll need a motorcycle liscence for that 150 if you got it

Ya my bro has one and its ok but you have to go over and locktight every bolt or they just fall out lol

yea they have their place if you want a cheapie and have some time to tinker w it when the stupid stuff starts taking a poop...then getting replacements from japan

Back