Your Opinions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff850

Reaction score
What is the best oil to use? I've heard Amsoil I know it's synthetic but is it worth the price? What is the best spark plug? and what are the best light bulbs to use after your stocks blow or you get sick of them? Tell me what you think guys! Thanks

Synthetics offer the best protection, but they seem like such a waste in a quad though. Amsoil could last years in a quad without being changed and still protect it well, but you should still change the oil at least twice a year regardless of how clean it is. For the purpose of both using the proper weight oil for the season, and simply because oil will collect contaminants and moisture over time especially in an engine that sees off-road use.

Best spark plug is the one that came in it from the factory, D8EA.

If you want new bulbs for the stock headlight housings i'd recommend the ones from Ricky Stator, those are the only ones I know of really. They're a pure white light instead of the yellowish stock ones, and are a tad bit brighter. You really can't get bulbs much brighter than stock or you'll melt the plastic lenses and reflectors.

yeh i use yamalube too...but mainly because sine i have a yamaha bike i figured y not use their oil too ;)

[quote:29wovc7x]I ran suzuki race oil in my warrior and yamalube in my zuki, weird how it works like that lol

Klutch go outside and think about what you just said. lol[/quote:29wovc7x]
Lol, its just that I never had any oil when i had my warrior, so I would use all my friends oil, and they all used zuki oil, so I bought a **** load of yamalube when I had the warrior, and a few months later my dad bougth me the z, sooo I had a crap load of yamalube so I just used it on the z haha

Back