you know what i like about this site........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
That you guys don't spend a whole lot of time bashing other people ( especially the new guys like me) you guys are eager to help with any problem big or small. I have been on other sites and you get no help and people just start being dicks. It is very easy to get on here an ask a question with out worrying about being berraded by "smarter guys and gals".

Yupp yupp. We were all new here once. Enjoy the site, learn what you can and help out as well. Us warriors need to stay united!

yea...as soon as the warriors go extinct lol we should make templates for the parts for the entire quad and start reproducing the old wardogs...calling them the 2014 yamaha warDog.....but its going to be a long time before they go extinct....my mom says i need to stay off this site...im like mom....i can either ride quads or be that fat 16 kid who plays video games? she says nothing now lol.....Ride On-

Yeah it is pretty nice here. We've had our share of spats, what family hasn't? Lol. It does get tiring reitterating yourself when someone has a problem. It's like, "we juuusst went through this SAME thing with so and so 2 days ago!" But it's all good.

Back