you bastard...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
100_0476.jpg

100_0479.jpg

100_0481.jpg

just ruined a whole good weekend of riding...arghhh!!1

:'(

on a side note, is there any other free mods i could do while the carb is off? i already have the acc pump spring mod done.

that the carb boot? I heard they break a ton on warriors

Tyler said:
buy a new one lol

would've if i could've lol. the dealer said they couldn't get the part for 3-5 days since it wasn't stocked.

and hell i never thought of using epoxy. how about that shoe goo stuff? works hella good for repairing shoes haha.

Yupp, get a new one and make sure its factory. Also cheak all your motor mounts, and airbox and air tube. If all is tight the carb shouldent vibrate so much and that boot won't tear.

deadlastracing said:
Yupp, get a new one and make sure its factory. Also cheak all your motor mounts, and airbox and air tube. If all is tight the carb shouldent vibrate so much and that boot won't tear.

everything was tight. i think it happened a few days ago when i did the pump spring. just finally decided to tear loose yesterday though.

is $43 a bad price for a stock one?

Problem trying to repair it is usually it's not visible were to repair it?

well, i used a bit of obama engineering and temporarly fixed it. i didn't use regular duct tape, but that **** that is super, super sticky. holding up good, but im gonna order a new 1 next week.

I aclually have some real alluminum duct tape . Super tough and sticky as hell .

Back