Yoshimura RS-3 slip-on or HMF perf. series slip-on ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyFer

Reaction score
Will i have to rejet if i buy one of these and a k & n filter ? Do i have to change both pilot and main jets or just the main jet ? which jets should i use ? Sorry for all the questions. I really don't know much about changing/modiying things on my atv but i'm really looking forward to learn.

You might be able to "get away with" just changing the main. I still run the stock pilot with about 2 1/4 turns on the screw.

stock pilot is lean on a stock motor, i would replace it with a size up or two

You should re-jet even if you don't increase the airflow. To cheaply increase the airflow, You can rip the restrictor out of the muffler and cut the box, and you'll really want to re-jet then. Put on a top shelf slip-on, a K&N, and it won't even run right. So, yes. Is the answer to the question.

You should re-jet even if you don't increase the airflow. To cheaply increase the airflow, You can rip the restrictor out of the muffler and cut the box, and you'll really want to re-jet then. Put on a top shelf slip-on, a K&N, and it won't even run right. So, yes. Is the answer to the question.

said well my freind, said well.

Back