YFZ450 HMF Full Exhaust is in!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
w00h00! I got it finally! I am just waiting for my Trailtech -6oz flywheel, high output stator, and regulator now - then im gonna start putting all this **** on.

YFZfullexhaust.jpg

everytime you make a post, it makes me want to trade my 350 in THAT much more. Get some pics of everything installed man. Hows recovering from the wreck treating you?

everytime you make a post, it makes me want to trade my 350 in THAT much more. Get some pics of everything installed man. Hows recovering from the wreck treating you?

Been recovering ok - still cant walk with out a limp, up stairs, etc.. But I am alive *shrugs*; I have to get an MRI of my knee.

I seriously ******* hate you ass... damn were the hell do u get all this money? let me get some of that... lmfao show some pics of everything put on...

[quote:2jib2daf]everytime you make a post, it makes me want to trade my 350 in THAT much more. Get some pics of everything installed man. Hows recovering from the wreck treating you?

Been recovering ok - still cant walk with out a limp, up stairs, etc.. But I am alive *shrugs*; I have to get an MRI of my knee.[/quote:2jib2daf]

hope you get well soon!!!!

[quote:pwbxnal2]

Been recovering ok - still cant walk with out a limp, up stairs, etc.. But I am alive *shrugs*; I have to get an MRI of my knee.

hope you get well soon!!!![/quote:pwbxnal2]

Seems that with nice weather comes lots of nice injuries, im almost fully recovered, still have the stiches in. come out next tuesday.

Sweet ass pipe though get some pics of it on there.

Back