Yet another brown box from UPS! hmm...YFZ stuff?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
:eek: ???

Hmmm what could be in here?

hipers1box.jpg

A FULL SET OF HIPER CARBON FIBER BEADLOCKS!!! :eek:
Hipers1.jpg

nice...put them on in get some pic's..

I've been told be a friend of a friend of a friend that we will never see pictures of the yfz modded. Rumor has it that so many mods and add ons are changing that taking a picture won't do any justice since it would look different the next day. However we might just be in luck I just got a text message saying that pictures will for sure be in the future. The worst part.....They won't be posted until the yfz is about to see NOS and is down for 6 months.

[quote:ii6qfeip]nice...put them on in get some pic's..

I've been told be a friend of a friend of a friend that we will never see pictures of the yfz modded. Rumor has it that so many mods and add ons are changing that taking a picture won't do any justice since it would look different the next day. However we might just be in luck I just got a text message saying that pictures will for sure be in the future. The worst part.....They won't be posted until the yfz is about to see NOS and is down for 6 months. [/quote:ii6qfeip]yea thats true lol he gets new part's everday...lol...but thats kool... :p :cool: ;D

[quote:rm0sokfg]Way bitchen!How much did they run(hope you dont mind me asking)?

That is a $850.00 set of wheels.[/quote:rm0sokfg]
850!!!!! wow, i hope they have some sort of super secret carbon fiber mix, my nieghbor paid 450 for all four!!!!!

[quote:x6epfc2f]

That is a $850.00 set of wheels.
850!!!!! wow, i hope they have some sort of super secret carbon fiber mix, my nieghbor paid 450 for all four!!!!![/quote:x6epfc2f]

Retail is $850.00

I paid: $650.00 (that is 75$ above cost) - there is no way in hell your neighbor got them for $450.00 unless they were used, the fronts arent beadlocks, Or he got them hot/or the recalled series lol.

[quote author=klutchbuster350 board=pictures thread=1146793279 post=1146839617]... Or he got them hot/or the recalled series lol.

That could be a bitch on landings!

:cool:

[quote:nw3cn3se]
850!!!!! wow, i hope they have some sort of super secret carbon fiber mix, my nieghbor paid 450 for all four!!!!!

Retail is $850.00

I paid: $650.00 (that is 75$ above cost) - there is no way in hell your neighbor got them for $450.00 unless they were used, the fronts arent beadlocks, Or he got them hot/or the recalled series lol.[/quote:nw3cn3se]
i dont know if they were hot or what lol, but i am posotive he got them for less then 500. where i bougth my tires the guy was selling a set for 400 also, maybe used, im not sure.

Back