• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha warrior engine cheap!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illville

Reaction score
Trying to scrape some money together to pick up a new quad. I will let the entire motor go for $300 plus shipping because I don't feel like taking the time to part it out. The motor is disassembled but is complete and all the internals are wrapped up nicely. My computer and smart phone are down and im posting from my wifes Kindle lol so I wont have any extra pics until Wednesday. The head is in great shape and is complete along with both of the exhaust bolts intact. It has all the external accessories as well as in the outer case covers and, reverse lever. Thee case is in great shape with no damage. The only thing it doesn't have is a carb.

Follow the link for more info. I will try to have more pics up asap or you can pm me your number and I will text you some more pics from my gay loner phone lol

$300!!!!!!

My ebay screename is Illville93 I have 100% positive feedback
paypal ready

http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24457

Last edited:
New price $250 shipped for everything pictured below need this stuff out of my garage.

Last edited:
2012-05-30181355.jpg

Latest posts

Back