Yamaha Family

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
I've got my buddies 660 Griz staying over here for a few days, we went riding all day yesterday then him and I went to the boat in Evansville, IN to gamble then to fast eddies (A bar) until 4 AM...If I can get any more pics up I will.

Warrior_660_Griz.jpg

Warrior_660_Griz4.jpg

Warrior_660_Griz3.jpg

Warrior_660_Griz2.jpg

660Grizz.jpg

We always have that many cokes. Seems like every time I take a pic in my garage and post it I get a comment on that. We stock up when they are on sale, I drink 1 coke for dinner and water/gatorade the rest of the day...So no I don't drink a 6 pack of cokes a day...

Looks good. The grizz makes your quad look so small.

I love how big some of those utility's are. I was at the yamaha/arctic cat dealership looking at an H1 and I think I could use the back rack as a bed. The thing is probably bigger than a british car.

yea big ass 4x4s are sick..... nice bro

everything looks great now you just need those nerfs!

have you tried to race that grizz through the trails and in a drag yet?

We raced on sand when I had my stock 22's in the rear. Right now with the 20s he would kill me. But I won by maybe a quad length..

holy **** the griz makes ur warrior look so small lmfaoo but lookin good u just need some nerfs...

Yea dude, that Grizzly makes your warrior look really tiny. It's funny to see that though. I like the craftsman lawnmower lol. How come the grizzs front rack is offand what's with the two bumpers just chilling there?

Back