Worst car in history?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be the vacuum switch on the T case, or the encoder motor. Could be the front diff actuator itself... Encoder motors don't go bad often. Does the front driveshaft spin when the 4wd is engaged?

see we dont have these problems in subaru world! full time awd and good gas mileage!

My 93 blazer engages great! I had a 98 LS that didn't ever want to lock the front axle ever and also had a 99 LT that never had any 4x4 issues thing was a beast!

Na it won't even engage

Well, that points towards an issue with the T case. Either the encoder motor (what actually ingages/disengages 2hi/4hi/4low/N) or you have an internat problem in the case itself. I've seen a few with burnt clutch packs that will not turn the drive shaft, or, the drive shaft will stop spinning under load. Is the fluid full and clean? Also, make sure that there is no little pin hole on the passenger side of the extention housing. There is a clip in there that likes to break and punches a small hole in the extension housing. Looses most all the fluid.

Latest posts

Back