works shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbjamm

Reaction score
Well I got my Works put on today and took it for a test at a local track. I know there are mixed opinions here about Works shocks, but all I can say is WOW!! They soaked up the whoops real good. Just floated right over them. I didn't get much air, but they handled that too. Also a funny thing happened while at the track. I was the only one out there and here comes this yuppy dude and his chick. Pretty soon they're driving their suv on the track and I have to stop a couple times and go around. Now this place is very well marked and it's real obvious what it is. So I finally stop and say "you do realize that this is for quads" and he says "no I didn't , we'll be getting off in a bit" . He was standing on the track taking pics with his phone of his car. So I pulled back on the track and roosted him. Ha ha What a jerk, he knew what it was. Anyway, I love the shocks.

Yeah Ed, sorry I beat you out of them but I love them. Especially for the price.

I love my Works Black Widows!!!! Of coarse mine should be a comfy ride considering they are one of Works most expensive shocks!!! LOL

Back