Working on my "track"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
okay, so its not really a track. i have a jump cut into a hill and a larger jump that i cant really hit right now because it doesnt have a landing. anyway, im going to build a whoop section but i need some advice. im going to make it a 10 pack (maybe more later) but i dont know how far to space them out. they are going to be roughly 8-12 inches tall since im using some downed trees and cinder blocks as filler so i dont have to use so much dirt. also, it will give the whoops some more structure and maybe make them easier to maintain. so, how far apart? im thinking maybe about 2 feet between each peak? what do yall think?

well got an update. i laid out the cinder blocks and logs today and i spaced each line about 5 feet apart. the lines are going to be about 8 feet wide as well, so plenty of room for one quad to rip through it. the only thing is that this project is stalled as of now. the tractor is down for a while due to the clutch needing adjusting/going out on it. so basically i gotta wait a few days for my dad to get home from the grand canyon with his parents so we can get that working again. i dont really feel like hand-digging all the dirt for this whoop section because that will take forever and i just really dont feel like it. well, when i get it done ill see if i can get some pics up here. later

Back