wolverine help please

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsr21

Reaction score
hay everyone .. i am new to this fourm glad i found it i am looking at buying a 2007 wolvering 450 ES 4x4 .. i figued if i am going in the woods and i will need a 4x4 if not iw as going to get a raptor but i dont want to get stuck i can see alot of people reccomend this bike anyway
does any one what kind of transmission is in this a.t.v is it like a seadoo or a go kart with one gear that keeps going or does it have a 5-6 speed semi automatic witha foot shifter or does it drive like a automatic civic where it will shiift for you depening on your speed lol also .. will it down shift automaticcaly when you go into a donout or a drift ???
any ifno you can give me help thanks guys and girls

Welcome to the site. :)

They use a Constant Velocity Transmission (CVT), similar to what snowmobiles use.

Can you please explain it to me ..I own. A seadoo give it gas and go one gear ?? Is it like
this or driving an automatic civic where it will
go threw gears by it's self??

If you must compare it to one of those, it would be like the SeaDoo, although still VERY different since it's a watercraft. It's not like an automatic car that changes gears up & down by itself either. You won't "feel" any gear changes because, well, there isn't any. Just give it gas and go...the more gas you give, the more it accelerates.

Latest posts

Back