winter stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
allright, this is something that i was wondering.....

do other year wiring harnsses fit 2002's?

if it comes with the cdi and evreything can i gat a 1999-2001 wiring harness?

The first thing that comes to my mind, is why would you want to put an older wiring harness into it to begin with?

But yeah, the harness would work if you swapped out some of the electrical components with it, like the cdi, stator, and maybe the rectifier. The cdi probably wouldn't bolt up perfectly to the stock mounts though, so you'd have to fab up a bracket or just zip tie it.

Maybe because he was thinking about getting a dyna ignition? And the latest year to have full programming functionality is the 2001??

That's messed up, I didn't know the dyna for the 02-04 wasn't programmable. I wonder why not, but then the 97-01 is?

no i was asking cause the 2002's are like a shitload more and my quad is being gay so this winter she will be treated well

That's messed up, I didn't know the dyna for the 02-04 wasn't programmable. I wonder why not, but then the 97-01 is?

Wish I could answer that for you. You might be able to program some features on those years. But the 97-01 is has the most features you can customize..

Dyna.jpg

also, does the engine need to be in the quad and running to adjust the valves and put a high comp. piston in?

no you can leave the engine in, just have to take the front fender, nose piece, gas tank off!

can i take the engine out and have it unhooked......

this is where i am fixing the wiring, i have to wash it tomarrow

mcklarinkid's dad is helping me with it
yamaha.gif

000_0471.jpg

yea id say she needs a bath lol. but yes i believe all of the above mentioned things can be done w/ the motor out of the frame

your fuynny, i just rode it yesterday,until it stoped, it was verry middy

You mean to tell me it looks like that after one day of riding? It looks beat!

Back