Who's going riding today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer, I was going to ride RAC with a bunch of people today but was exhausted from the 6 day work week and still need to do yard work and house work. So I decided I'll take the kids fishing this afternoon and let them ride their 50cc around my brothers fields.

The people I was going to go with have a two TRX700XX, two Polaris Scrambler 500 and one guy has a orange Warrior. They were parking off of Wade and Peach Mountain Rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rode the oswego trails again I think I'm done with the dusty roads for now though.

I rode the oswego trails again I think I'm done with the dusty roads for now though.

I hear ya! The worst is coal boogers :eek: from the PA trails around RAC and Treverton! You'll pick them out for days after riding!

We try to stay away from the coal dust. Mostly mud and trail riding.If any one is ever in the area and wants to go riding lrt me know.

AAAAArrrrggggghhh

I want to go riding this weekend. 5 of us want to do a border run, but I'm still wating on my head... aaarrrggghhh :confused:

Latest posts

Back