Wheels for Stock Tires on 07 SE?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h0p16

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am looking for suggestions for replacement wheels for my stock tires. The wheels need to be chrome/alloy looking, sturdy, rust resistant, with a pattern that is easy to clean i.e. no small holes or places that it's hard to get fingers into.

I have Maxxis tires
Tires/Front AT23 x 8-12 Radial
Tires/Rear AT23 x 10-12 Radial

If you have a URL to point me to that would be awesome but I'll take brand name suggestions too.

Thanks,

ITP C-Series type 7 wheels, 12x7

14 looks at this post and not one brave soul with a suggestion ;-)

Ok, I called my local Yamaha shop and the only thing the guy could find that he was sure would fit my stock tires were the ITP C-Series type 7 wheels, 12x7.

I did some checking and some of the guys in the showroom have um...check out Mikes 04 for an example:
http://www.woodwarrior.com/showroom/wolv_32.htm

Guess I'm gonna be going that route unless I get somebody else giving me another direction...

Tell ya what... take a look at the "My Ride" link in my signature and tell me what you think of those wheels.

I say this as they may very soon be on the market and if you like them, you can have first dibs.

Rokstars are what Mike B had on his (I believe) - I believe they are 5 spoke and I'd say pretty easy to clean. Based on what you are asking for, that might be your only choice. If they are in fact what you want, pm me and I'll see what I can do for you in terms of pricing.

I'm going for the ITPs...

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, I didn't get it till now and today I went and purchased the type 7s from here http://www.motoxmall.com/p-itp-type-7-polished-wheels.html

I liked the price and was assured they will pop right into my stock tires so I went for it. I will be sure and post my experience with this company and a shot of the quad with its new look when I get them installed.

btw... I like the clean look you have for your 95 :)

Re: I'm going for the ITPs...

h0p16 said:
Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, I didn't get it till now and today I went and purchased the type 7s from here http://www.motoxmall.com/p-itp-type-7-polished-wheels.html

I liked the price and was assured they will pop right into my stock tires so I went for it. I will be sure and post my experience with this company and a shot of the quad with its new look when I get them installed.

btw... I like the clean look you have for your 95 :)

Good Call....with the Type 7's I have always like that style in black myself!!!!!!!

Bummer days!

Ok gang I got my wheels in the mail today from http://motoxmall.com/ and was all excited until I pulled them out of the box and realized that there was a problem. My front tires are 8 inches thick and the wheels they sent are 11 inches thick. :(

I have sent them an email so will let you all know how they deal with the screwup.

Thx for the vote of confidence Wasinger....I can't wait to get this sorted out so I can get um mounted :!:

Anyone know what size the stock rims are, or what size of rim I would need if I wanted to keep the stock tires? I really like the ITP SS108 rims in black, they come in a 12x7 or 14s, would a 12x7 work on the front and rear of a 2007 450 SE?

Finally got my rims on

Hey Gang

I got my tires put on the first week of Nov and have since gone riding a couple of times. My fear was all for nothing as they fit perfect with my stock rims. I clearly do NOT work in the tire and rim biz. :D

Clint - not sure what year of Wolv you have but my 07 stock tires are Maxxis

Front AT23 x 8-12 Radial
Rear AT23 x 10-12 Radial

And the ITPS fit perfectly with them.

I will be uploading a pic of the quad with the new tires for the showroom as soon as I am done with this post.

Back