wheel question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todthebod

Reaction score
Hi new guy here. Looks like a nice place!

I have a Wolverine 450 SE Black. My dad took a pretty good tumble on it (2 weeks in the hospital but he's ok now). The only thing that was damaged on it is the left rear wheel. The wheel is about $230 or so on some sites I've found.

Do you think I would be better off just getting a new set of aftermarket wheels instead of paying that much for one?

I know the likelyhood of me finding a used black wheel is slim to none but maybe you guys know some places I don't.

Are the wheels for the non SE model the same just not black. I guess I could paint it. One of those would probably be easier to find used.

Just looking for some ideas. Thanks guys!

If you really want stock wheels, then finding a used one on eBay shouldnt be hard at all. But no, I would never in a million years pay $230 for one. lmao Are you sure they're that much? That seems way overpriced even for an OEM wheel. Did you try Riva Yamaha or Mr Cycles?

But yea, Id go aftermarket before I spent that much. You could get most aftermarket wheels for around $200-$250 for all 4.

And I wouldnt bother rattle-can painting a wheel...it wont last long. You'd have to get it powdercoated.

Thanks for the replies. Riva lists a wheel at $277. I haven't been able to locate a used one yet. Yeah powdercoating would be better. Looks like a new set right now if I find some I like. They'd have to be black and the fit the same size tire. Anybody have some good wheel sites I can browse?

I would suggest the ITP SS 108..

ss108black.jpg

These are the ones I have!!!

go to rockymountain.com they have steel itp heels for $40 in black

go to rockymountain.com they have steel itp heels for $40 in black

Hey thanks I ordered one of those to use until I make up my mind on which full set I like. There's so much to choose from.

Those beads are a booger to break!:pissed:

Just my luck. The axle is bent. LOL Couldn't tell until I got the new wheel on.

Latest posts

Back