WHATZ GOIN ON.... :) FROM KITIMAT B.C, SERIOUS WOLY!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lips450

Reaction score
Hi everyone as you know im a very proud owner of this beautiful 2006 wolverine 450. i built my wolvy for serious off road use where not even the big bore quade dare to follow:) Well they try but end up with the end of my ramsey hook with a great big smile evertime :) quick note on myself is i love to push my atv & myself to the limit where its not made to go, & most times it surprises me everytime. what i have done to my bike is hand warmers for winter driving wich i love by the way. hand gaurds, big bore kit 488, 2" lift kit, 26" outlaws10" front 12" rear. itp rims, epi clutch, jet kit, k&N, hmf exhaust, skull seat cover, 3000lb ramsey wirless winch, detroit locker and home made snorkel kit where i can drive in water over my handle bars stop in water at ideal where you cant see my quad just my pipes and take off again. the deepest i took my wolvy was just over 5 ft deep doubling untell the quade couldnt touch bottom anymore as i had to swim back to shore. Well guess thats it for now, anytime you guys need a hand on something email me, i'll do the best i can to get back to ya. Well see you all later cause this champ is goping out riding, oh and i did a 100 yard race the other day with a brand new 700 grizzly and i won. i killed him off the line then he slowly was catching me tell i was nearly at my top speed as he pased me. Then he was so pissed so he wanted to race me again in 4 low as that was even more of a beating. The funny thing is i did all this with my 421cc and not my big bore 488. i just installed that now :)

P.S if you guys ever want to buy new tires seriously buy outlaws. This tire is so amazing that i cant even explain it. Everytime i park my quade in the garage i stop to stair at these tires everytime. Shi t if the tires wernt so damn muddy, id bring them to bed with me & kick my wife out.

Back