What's up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOBX

Reaction score
Been browsing for a day or two and decided to join so I can get some direction. I'm active duty Army at Ft Carson. I've been in for almost 9 years now and love every minute of it. I'm an Apache mechanic in the new/old brigade here.

I've been 4-wheeling Jeeps since I bought my first one in '99. I've only recently been interested in quads. I'm more interested in trail riding and exploitation touring.

In the next few days, I'll be looking at an '87 Warrior. I really don't know what to look for, so some advice would be awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Welcome. Thanks for serving. The '87 will be hard to impossible to find wider a arms for. They changed the mounts after that.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for serving!! I have an 88 and parts are more expensive for the earlier models compared to the newer ones..

Thanks! Now the big question, where's everybody riding in the Rockies? I've done a lot of wheeling up here (Chinaman Gulch, Saranwrap, Eagle Pass, Holy Cross) check out www.traildamage.com Colorado section. Of course, all of this was in a jeep. The atv riding I'm interested in is more trail and exploitation. Where are the long, non-technical tails?

I know lots of people like Rampart. Never been there yet but planning to go this year. Maybe we could meet up there.

I know lots of people like Rampart. Never been there yet but planning to go this year. Maybe we could meet up there.

Sounds like fun. I planned out a few long rides for the wife and I later this spring.

Back