What's up fellas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birddogg

Reaction score
My name is Jerry. I recently aquired a basket case 98 Wolverine. It was my dad's. He bought it new back in the day and beat the snot out of it for years untill it was stolen about 2 yrs ago. We got it back within a few days mainly because the White Bros pipe gave it away. It was LOUD! The punks stripped the pipe, winch, and pretty much everything off the front end. It sat for a few years before my dad asked if I'd be interested in getting it out of his garage. So now it's sitting in my garage. I'm just gonna slowly piece it back together as I get the funds. Powdercoat and polish everything as I go.

I'm a Honda freak at heart but I've always liked that wolverine. The only 4x4 that I would consider jumping and with a few mods I think it would be pretty quick in the woods. I've always ridden a 250x, 300ex, or 400ex, but I'm looking to ride with the wife and kids without roosting them. Sick of shoveling the driveway too. I need parts!

Welcome to the forum! Good to hear you got some of it back, most people dont get so lucky.

A few years ago, my uncle and his son had there ATVs stolen. A 2005 Raptor 660, and an 02 Warrior. The raptor was rolled into a river, and was found, and the warrior was gone for a few weeks, then they found it stripped in the back woods. he had his warrior rebuilt, and now its sweet. Alot of aftermarket parts on it.

Back