What do you guys think?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drknight77

Reaction score
Got my full set of tires (19-6-10 frt, 18-10-9 rear) on the warrior, 15/40 sprockets with a new red chain. Man that 15t woke this quad up. Anyways what you guys think about the small tire/lowered stance? Its growing on me, I kinda wish the tires were 7 inches wide though.

Before with factory tires.

No ground clearance=no mudding... OOPS lol

Bringing the workhorse to the rescue. :atv:

Also I'm thinking since the nerfs' chrome is peeling I'm thinking of PCing them the same color as the frame. Whatcha think guys?

It for sure evened it out, Looks a lot better. I like a 20 or 21 front and a 20 inch rear but that's just me. The 19's look damn good on yours. The PC'ed nerfs will be badass go for it. Love the pics

The reason I went with the smaller size is this was my brothers first quad. (the one that pulled me out of the mudhole on the magnum) and he will likely get this quad back eventually. Hes almost 30 years old and still won't keep a helment on his jug :argh:. So I thought ok lets make it handle better.. (I know I'm just dodging the first bullet) But yea beast I agree I like the 20's on a quad. Its crazy how it made this thing handle though.

Those DWT tires are very popular here and so are Goldspeeds, Good choice. The more I look at the pics I like it even more, I think Weston is running 19's on his too

Back