Weekend ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a beautiful place to ride:tup: I wish I was riding and swiming in that lake.
I've tried many times but I can't get that perfect camera angle in full hd mode. Where did you put the adesive mount?

Thats a beautiful place to ride:tup: I wish I was riding and swiming in that lake.
I've tried many times but I can't get that perfect camera angle in full hd mode. Where did you put the adesive mount?

Side mounted to my helmet, just under the goggle strap, and used the 2 arms the camera came with to mount it upright. Having the WiFi on the black is nice, i could line up the shot with the phone app before recording and set up a good angle.

There's a bunch of great trails in that same area too, but we had never gone up to those lakes before, and had heard there was access into them. There's actually a second, larger lake that you can see off to the right side at about 11:30 into the video. We rode around it twice before we found a small walking trail to get into it. Would have gotten more footage, but apparently i went out with a half charged camera :(

Great video Gus, Seeing all these videos makes me want a Gopro. I watched your others on youtube. The video of the guy bailing off into the water was quite funny.

Great video Gus, Seeing all these videos makes me want a Gopro. I watched your others on youtube. The video of the guy bailing off into the water was quite funny.

Haha, yeah. We came to the cross-ditch and it was almost vertical for a few feet, with a stump on the one side that messed up any type of good line. He just went for it, luckily the quad got hung up on the top of the stump and didn't roll down after him.

I'm liking the GoPro, glad i finally picked one up.

lmao the guy bailing was pretty funny wrong time of year for a swim

Latest posts

Back