Warn 424 Select Needed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01wolv350

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am trying to find a Warn 424 select for my 2001 Wolverine 350. If anybody has one for sale or knows what company i could purchase from. Thanks

I know a lot of guys are looking for them as well.....

try royaldistributing.com the sites a little hard to fallow though

Add me to the list of those who are desperatly searching. Royal distibuting and Montana Jack's are both out of stock. Anyone have any recent leads? After 10 years of dreaming, I finally got my first Wolverine yesterday (a total barn find; completely stock, not ridden in 4 yrs) and now I find out Warn discontinued the 424 kit. Maybe Warn should reconsider cause their certainly seems to be a demand

if you can find a 424 that doesn't work I have a rebuild kit I got for free.

depending on the year the 350 big bear 424 kit also will work on the wolverine i beileve 96-99 are the years that work

There are a few Warn 424's out there that fit the Kawasaki Prarie. DIY or a machine shop can shorten the shaft and you're in business....they be awesome!!

Its been a while since Ive been on here but I never thought I would see the day of 424 shortage!

I spoke to Warn the other day when I lost the little tiny ball that is in the switch for my selector and they said that the reason they discontinued them is because of all the newer 4x4's are coming with the option of selectable 4wd and more importantly that they sold off their axle division so they no longer have the tooling to produce them. So to the ppl that think if they get enough ppl that want them they can get Warn to make a limited production run you are in for a dissapointment!! In my eyes the best bet would be for the right person to approach a company capable of producing a selector unit and pitch the idea of them making a model due to the number of ppl that are still searching for one of these units and how much money there is to be made!! That's jmuus my thoughts!!

Latest posts

Back