• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Torq header pipes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
over 12 hours of riding on both the 660 and the warrrior with high temp powder coated headers... both still look like the day we did them i am going to wrap the mid pipe as it passes so close to the air box and the muffler is going to get hit in gloss white powder... but the headers have head up great!

296267_10151588695763073_678352185_n.jpg

1002760_10151588695843073_2079842426_n.jpg

ooh and also a little feedback on the pipe itself... granted as of now this is really the only mod i have done on this raptor motor, unless i open it up and find more, but i think that the pipe really smoothed out upper RPM ranges, really increased throttle response, and gave the overall bike a nice deeper sound. i am VERY VERY pleased with the pipe
running this header on a stock raptor muffler/mid pipe with spark arrestor

Ok so what is the price of the header shipped? I live in 32174

Hey Sparky what is that fender bag you have at your front left? looks interesting.

oh haha yeah. i just scrolled up right fast and for some reason sparky stuck with me. drink cooler would be tits! i want one. for um yeah...my gatorade...yeah thats what goes in it....

Ha ha ha you ain't got to lie to kick it ha ha we were out on tangerine Sunday and are going to pinal this Sunday if your heading out u know where ill be ha ha

you mean tangerine on saturday? i want to go back out there. havent rode in like a month or so so i really should. i found a big track dug back in there one day and cant find it anymore. PM me your number and ill see what i can do.

well after a full season of riding the header is still holding strong!

1424417_10151898514433073_2057867903_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back