Tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aces3

Reaction score
Updates on what everyone is running.
I bent a tierod and killed a tire so I am due for some new ones and put 1700 miles them too.Want to get away from the mudders (I have been running 25"zillas) so I have only couple choices in 25" sport tires that are 6ply or greater and dont cost a huge amount. The kenda klaws that come in 25" and 23" and the kenda bearclaws. I was thinking the terra cross from itp but for over $100 a piece I'll pass. Any thoughts? or just post up what your running and what you think of the ride quality.I found the zillas grabbed every root and stone then jerked the handle bars out from your hands.

I was thinking going back to stock size so the swamp fox regulars would work great and they are 6 ply.The swamp fox plus would be alot like the zillas too much bite for hard pack rutted rooty trails.

How is the ride quality. I'm stilll tired of feeling like I'm riding a tractor.

So yesterday I noticed that not only did I bend the tierod but actually bent the lower a-arm so its straight now, the right side has a slight bend to it.Its enough to make everything look a little off and ride a bit funny too.
I replaced the tierod already.

So Ive gone with the kenda Bear klaws 25" not so meaty.

AND could someone send me a pic of the front would like to compare the alignments. I still think my alignments off. Hard to tell with one tire having a 1/8 less tread in the middle.

I like them allot better than the zillas I had. Still not fond of the offset on aftermarket wheels though

I am still really suprised that no one makes an aftermarket wheel with closer to stock offset!

Latest posts

Back