tips/help making 06 snorkel

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL

Reaction score
Well I sumped the Beast again in another deep mud hole and messed up my tranny again this makes 3 times now, but this time I had to replace all my rings seals gaskets (guys at the dealership informed me the wolverine was not ment to be a submarine). I know.. I know.... I need to stay out of the deep stuff but its like a drug I cant pass by any body of water or mudhole with out tearing it up or testing its depths. Seeing how there is no 12 step program for deep mud and wateraholics, and, I know I cant stay out of the mud (went cold turkey once for 3 weeks but I backslided). I have now come to the conclsion I need to install a snorkle. Ive seen a few on this site who have made and installed snorks for their 06 and I am hopeing someone would make a materials list a step by step guide and throw in some how to pictures.
Help a fellow wolvie rider out in his time of need.

The guy selling the locker on ebay has his wolfy snorkled He went with 2 1/2 in pipe and it exits right in front of the bars on what I would call the Hood area I guess. He said it was easy to do. I'll see about getting a list of parts

sinned96 said:
The guy selling the locker on ebay has his wolfy snorkled He went with 2 1/2 in pipe and it exits right in front of the bars on what I would call the Hood area I guess. He said it was easy to do. I'll see about getting a list of parts

only problem with that it looks a tad retarded imo.....it comes out by your knees the wolverine is a tricky bugger to do right....i look at it everytime it is apart ! still no luck trying to figure out a good way...

i want to do my front intake to the belt drive and airbox myself...please pass on any you see...

i have tranny intake and exhaust snorkeled, air filter is nearly impossible with the little gap you have between exhaust and frame. Ill post pics later intake comes out front plastic, exhaust comes out rear.

Back